Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day

Ok so I have never really been one to dive into Valentines day, it's always seemed silly to me. Call me scrooge (or what would the Valentines equivalent be?) but I just didn\t get it. Then I remembered this verse:

"By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another." -John 13:35

Okay, okay. So I now relent on my previous scrooge-ness (or whatever that is). And I do have a little girl, so the color pink, hearts, and chocolate are already a norm for us. And showing love is so much fun! So we had a little Valentine's Day fun with our friends....

Making a mess......

while making these:



Lots of fun! And yummy! Oh and the best part about today is..........its my first official day as a full-time mommy! And to celebrate that, my dear sweet husband got me these beauties:



So I suppose Valentines Day means so much more to me this year than it ever has! I hope you all have a wonderful day lovin'! Just do me a favor, ok? Don't wake up tomorrow morning and forget all that you did today to celebrate LOVE. The celebration can continue tomorrow, and the day after that, and for all the remaining 364 days. Deal?!




2 comments: