Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tuesday Tips: Hiccups be gone!

Whew! Where has the time gone? Did you miss me?

Don't worry, I am still working out, I just havent had anything inspiring to share! In fact, my working out is going so well that I am up to 28 minutes on the elliptical, and have got my speed up to a 10min mile! Big accomplishment! Someone tell me though, why are my pants still tight? :(

Anywho...........my tip for today is a solution to hiccups. Mikayla and I both had the hiccups at the same time today, and she giggled about it for forever. She thought it was funny that we both sounded ridiculous. I laughed at her laughing, and you know how when you laugh, and have the hiccups, you sound like a donkey? Well lets just say it was cause for more giggles. :)

The solution: Peanut Butter. Eat a spoonful. Swallow it rather quickly. Poof! Bye-bye hiccups! I have no idea why this works, but it does, every time!

I like this solution for kids because communicating to a child to hold their breath is rather difficult, and forcing them to hold their breath is child abuse :) haha jk. Never done that. You all were worried, huh?

On that note, here is my little stinker:



Not sure why, but this pic makes me laugh!

Happy Tuesday!




1 comment:

  1. I'm sure glad you and Mikayla found something to giggle about today! Yesterday sounded like a rough day so maybe hiccups were God sent :) That picture of my little sugar lips makes me smile. I sure do love her!!! Tell her that from me, will you?
    Love,
    Mom or Nana

    ReplyDelete