Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Blessed

How did I get so lucky to have the husband that I do? Tomorrow is our 4yr anniversary, and boy it feels like just yesterday that I was telling him "shut-up" as he proposed to me (that story may come at a later date). We have both grown up so much, and yet I still feel like a child at times. Getting married was more than the wedding for me, it was the start of my dream to have my own family. Jason is such a wonderful daddy, the love he has for Mikayla is something I couldnt have even dreamed of. Here they are:



Doesn't this picture just melt your heart? There is no way I could have even imagined 4 yrs ago that I would be this blessed and fortunate.

Happy Anniversary Jason! I love you!

**Awww don't worry readers, I am not always this gushy!**



No comments:

Post a Comment