Thursday, March 24, 2011

Human day

Feeling blah today. Jason hates when I say that, he says he doesn't know what that means. Blah really has no definition other than how it sounds. It sounds....well.....blah. I don't know why I feel this way. We got out of the house this morning, I exercised, showered, had a quiet time.......so what is the deal?

Why do I have to feel this way without a reason? Really, there is truly no reason. Ugh, females. It's always us. Its days like today that give screenwriters in Hollywood a reason to exaggerate the truth about us in television sitcoms. I was that crazy woman.

Why do I share this with you? One, because I didn't know what else to write, and I didn't want you all to think I fell off the "work-out" wagon. Two, because well, I didn't feel like leaving my whole life story in a "status update" on facebook,  so to keep from being one of those people that I dislike because they leave cryptic messages, I thought I would enlighten you all here! Nice of me, right?

Jason said I was "attitude-y" earlier, I think he is right!

Haha, this may be the most random post you read from me here, but I just thought I would share that I definitely don't have it all together today! I am having a total human day.

I guess my "super-woman" cape was in the dirty laundry today. Yep, that's my excuse, and I am stickin' to it!


1 comment:

  1. Well, finally a post that resembles me!!! Just kiddin'. I get it and I understand. Believe me that the fact that you write about it and even can talk about it with Jason shows maturity beyond your years. I pray that Jesus reaches down and shows you in some specifically personal way today how much he loves you, just the way you are! Look for it because it will happen, it always does!
    Love you sweetheart :)

    ReplyDelete